Features of RoboForex
RoboForex is a regulated Forex brokerage offering Forex trading services to both business clients and individuals. The most popular account types offered by this broker include ECN Trading Accounts and Cent Accounts.
RoboForex is based out of Auckland, New Zealand and most of its clients host from around the world with major concentrations in Malaysia and Indonesia. Contrary to its name, traders shouldn’t take RoboForex to be providing automatic Forex trading services.
Based on Roboforex Review we can see :
• RoboForex offers its services 24 hours a day during weekdays.
• The brokerage offers trading services for both beginners and veteran traders.
• The range of services also includes news, information, advice and deposit bonuses.
• RoboForex has a weaker glossary when it comes to offering information to its clients. the informative articles for beginners touch only basic information.
• Experienced traders can take advantage of RoboForex’s live news on Forex and companies, and technical analysis of leading currency pairs.
• RoboForex offers more than 200 instruments for trading.
• There are several trading platforms to suit your trading style and needs.
• The leading platforms on offer are MetaTrader 4, platforms for the Web including for Mac, PC and Linux systems, Android devices and other Mobile devices.
• RoboForex is also developing to offer MetaTrader 5 platform.
Financial Services Complaints Ltd. or FSCL is an independent regulator that authorizes RoboForex. Even though, this is sufficient it is recommended by experts to have a broker that is regulated by some government-backed agency like FSC, NFA or CySEC. During this review, what type of regulations has been laid down by FSCL couldn’t be found, as it would require a larger scale of research.
RoboForex offers its trading services in a number of languages including English, Chinese, Malaysian, Indonesian and Russian. This indicates that it is focused more on offering its services to traders from Asia, but there is no restriction to who can sign-up. However, the broker currently doesn’t provide accounts to traders from the U.S.